DOMESTIC TRADE FAIRS 2022-23
As part of our Domestic marketing strategy, Kerala Tourism intends to participate in selected Trade Fairs.
The details are as follows.
|Sl. No.||Name of Trade Fair||Date||State||Tentative No. of Table Space|
|1||TTF Ahmedabad||06-08 Sep 2022||Gujarat||39|
|2||TTF Mumbai||13-15 Sep 2022||Maharashtra||35|
|3||IITM Hyderabad||02-04 Dec 2022||Telangana||22|
|4||SATTE||09-11 Feb 2023||Delhi NCR||48|
|5||OTM Mumbai||16-18 Feb 2023||Maharashtra||43|
|6||TTF Chennai||24-26 Feb 2023||Tamil Nadu||22|
WHOEVER CAN PARTICIPATECategories
- Tour Operators accredited by Kerala Tourism/Approved by India Tourism ,having its headquarters based in Kerala.
- Serviced Villas, Home Stays, Ayurveda Centres, approved/classified by Kerala Tourism.
- House Boat service providers with valid license from concerned authority / Classified by Kerala Tourism.
- Hotels/Resorts situated in Kerala.
ALLOCATION OF TABLE SPACE:
No. of table space will be
- In accordance with the stand space availed by Kerala Tourism, in the case of Trade Fairs.
- 50% of the total table space will be earmarked for the participants under category 1, 2 & 3 above. Vacancies if any will be filled up from applicants in category 4.
- Due preference will be given to those who had associated with Kerala Tourism in domestic Trade Fairs during immediate previous years.
- Confirmation of participation will be on first come-first-serve basis, subject to the conditions mentioned above.
PARTICIPATION FEE FOR TRADE FAIRS:Department of tourism will be setting up Kerala Pavilion in the above trade fairs in an appropriate manner and a table space will be provided to each participant at the rate of Rs.18,500/- per fair.
|No. of Fairs||Amount to be paid (INR)|
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Eligible trade partners can register online on or before 22 August 2022.
- Space will be allotted on a first cum first served basis.
- For participation in the trade fairs, registration needs to be done along with an advance amount of Rs. 18,500/- which will be adjusted against the participation fee for each fair.
- The advance amount of Rs. 18,500/- has to be made (irrespective of the number of Trade fairs selected) to the below mentioned bank account through online transaction before registration, and the transaction details should be given while registering. The transaction details towards the payment of security deposit amount should match with the details furnished in the registration form. If not so, the registration will be invalid and the amount of deposit will be forfeited. This amount will be adjusted against the total participation fee for the trade fairs selected.
- The advance amount will not be refunded to those who do not make the full payment before the due date and in case of those who withdraw their participation.
- Final / Balance payment should be done on receipt of the invoice from Kerala Tourism.
- Invoices will be sent only to those trade partners who have paid the advance amount and based on the criteria detailed in the allocation of table space.
|LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION||on 22nd Aug 2022 3 PM||CLOSED|
|FOR ANY HELP/QUERIES, PLEASE CONTACT|
Sajeev K. R