DOMESTIC PARTNERSHIP MEETS 2022-23 PHASE II
As part of our Domestic marketing strategy, Kerala Tourism intends to organize Partnership Meets in the selected cities.
The details are as follows.
|Sl. No.||Date||City||B2B Timing||Tentative No. of Table Space|
|1||17-Jan-2023||Delhi||10.00 am - 05.00 pm||44||2||19-Jan-2023||Chandigarh||10.00 am - 05.00 pm||40||3||24-Jan-2023||Jaipur||04.00 am - 08.00 pm||40||4||27-Jan-2023||Lucknow||04.00 am - 08.00 pm||35||5||14-Feb-2023||Ahmedabad||10.00 am - 05.00 pm||44||6||16-Feb-2023||Chennai||10.00 am - 05.00 pm||44||7||28-Feb-2023||Hyderabad||10.00 am - 05.00 pm||44||8||2-Mar-2023||Bengaluru||10.00 am - 05.00 pm||44|
WHOEVER CAN PARTICIPATECategories
- Tour Operators accredited by Kerala Tourism/Approved by India Tourism ,having its headquarters based in Kerala.
- Serviced Villas, Home Stays, Ayurveda Centres, approved/classified by Kerala Tourism.
- House Boat service providers with valid license from concerned authority / Classified by Kerala Tourism.
- Hotels/Resorts situated in Kerala.
ALLOCATION OF TABLE SPACE:
No. of table space will be
- Around 40-45 per city.
- 50% of the total table space will be earmarked for the participants under category 1, 2 & 3 above. Vacancies if any will be filled up from applicants in category 4.
- Due preference will be given to those who had associated with Kerala Tourism in Domestic Partnership Meets during immediate previous years.
- Confirmation of participation will be on first come-first-serve basis, subject to the conditions mentioned above.
PARTICIPATION FEE FOR PARTNERSHIP MEETS:
|Cities||Rate||Amount to be paid (INR)|
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Eligible trade partners can register online on or before 27 December 2022, 3 PM.
- Space will be allotted on a first cum first served basis.
- For participation in the partnership meets, registration needs to be done along with an advance amount of Rs. 10,000/- which will be adjusted against the total partnership fee for the parnership meets selected.Final payment should be done on receipt of the invoice from Kerala Tourism.
- The advance amount of Rs. 10,000/- has to be made (irrespective of the number of Partnership meets selected) to the below mentioned bank account through only online transaction before registration, and the transaction details should be given while registering. The transaction details towards the advance payment should match with the details furnished in the registration form. If not so, the registration will be invalid and the amount of deposit will be forfeited. This amount will be adjusted against the total participation fee for the partnership meets selected.
- The advance amount will not be refunded to those who do not make the full payment before the due date and in case of those who withdraw their participation.
- Final / Balance payment should be done on receipt of the invoice from Kerala Tourism.
- Invoices will be sent only to those trade partners who have paid the advance amount and based on the criteria detailed in the allocation of table space.
|LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION||on 27th Dec 2022 3 PM|
|FOR ANY HELP/QUERIES, PLEASE CONTACT|
Sajeev K. R