DOMESTIC PARTNERSHIP MEETS & TRADE FAIRS 2018-19, PHASE II
As part of our domestic marketing strategy, Kerala Tourism is planning to organize Partnership Meets and to participate in trade fairs, as per the tentative schedule, during 2018-19, Phase II.
ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATION
- Tour Operators accredited by Kerala Tourism.
- Serviced Villas/Home Stays / Ayurveda Centres, approved/classified by Kerala Tourism.
- House Boat service providers with valid license from concerned authority.
- Hotels/Resorts situated in Kerala & National Level DMCs.
* 50% of the total table space will be earmarked for the participants under category 1, 2 & 3 above. Vacancies if any, will be filled up from applicants in category 4.
* Confirmation of participation will be on first come-first-serve basis.
* Preference will be given to those who had associated with Kerala Tourism in domestic marketing activities during the last 3 consecutive years.
AVAILABILITY OF TABLE SPACE
- Partnership Meets - 40
- Trade Fairs - 10 - 25, depending on the space availed by Kerala Tourism in each fair.
PARTICIPATION FEE FOR TRADE FAIRS:
Department of Tourism will be setting up Kerala Pavilion in fairs in an appropriate manner and a table space will be provided to each participant at the rate of Rs.15,000/- per fair.
PARTICIPATION FEE FOR PARTNERSHIP MEETS :
Please see the table.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE :
- Eligible trade partners can register online on or before 12 November 2018.
- For participation in the Partnership Meets an advance amount of Rs.15,000/- has to be made, irrespective of the number of Partnership Meets selected. The advance amount will be adjusted against the total participation fee for the Partnership Meets selected. Final payment should be done on receipt of the invoice from Kerala Tourism.
- For participation in the fairs, a security deposit of Rs.10,000/- PER FAIR has to be made, which will be adjusted against the participation fee for each fair. Final payment should be done on receipt of the invoice from Kerala Tourism.
- All the payment of advance/security deposit should be made to the below mentioned bank account before registration, and the transaction details should be given while registering. The transaction details towards the payment of advance/security deposit amount should match with the details furnished in the registration form.
- Advance/Security deposits will not be refunded to those who do not make the full payment before the due date and in case of those who withdraw their participation.
- Invoices will be sent only to those trade partners who have paid the advance/security deposit amount and based on the criteria detailed above.
Bank Account No. : 380 387 325 43
Account Name : National Events
Bank : State Bank of India, Nanthencode Branch
IFS Code No.: SBIN0007898
|LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION||12th November 2018|
|#||Trade Fair||Partnership Meet City||State||Dates|
|1||IITT Mumbai||Maharashtra||10-12 Jan 2019|
|2||SATTE||New Delhi||16-18 Jan 2019|
|1||Ludhiana||Punjab||22 Jan 2019|
|2||Chandigarh||NCR||24 Jan 2019|
|3||New Delhi||Delhi||29 Jan 2019|
|4||Jaipur||Rajasthan||01 Feb 2019|
|3||TTF Chennai||Tamil Nadu||08-10 Feb 2019|
|5||Bengaluru||Karnataka||12 Feb 2019|
|6||Hyderabad||Andhra Pradesh||14 Feb 2019|
|7||Kolkata||West Bengal||19 Feb 2019|
|8||Visakhapatnam||Andhra Pradesh||22 Feb 2019|
|9||Chennai||Tamil Nadu||26 Feb 2019|
|10||Madurai||Tamil Nadu||28 Feb 2019|
|PARTICIPATION FEE 2018-19, PHASE II|
|No. of Cities||Rate||Amount to be paid (in INR)|
* GST is applicable on the above rates.
|FOR ANY HELP/QUERIES, PLEASE CONTACT|
Ramesh T P