DOMESTIC TRADE FAIRS IN SEP-OCT 2021
As part of our domestic marketing strategy, Kerala Tourism is planning to participate in domestic trade fairs, as per the tentative schedule shown below in September, October 2021.
|Name of Trade Fair||Date||State||Tentative No. of Table Space|
|TTF Kolkata||10-12 September 2021||West Bengal||4|
|TTF Ahmedabad||23-25 September 2021||Gujarat||9|
|TTF Mumbai||29-30 September 2021, 01 October 2021||Maharashtra||9|
|IITM Bangalore||22-23 October 2021||Karnataka||9|
Department of tourism will be setting up Kerala Pavilion in the above trade fairs in an appropriate manner and a table space will be provided to each participant depending on the space availed by Kerala Tourism in each fair in accordance with the SOP/Preventive measures issued by MHA, Government of India while holding trade exhibitions.
ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATION
- Tour Operators accredited by Kerala Tourism.
- Serviced Villas/Home Stays / Ayurveda Centres, approved/classified by Kerala Tourism.
- House Boat service providers with valid license from concerned authority.
- Hotels/Resorts situated in Kerala.
* 50% of the total table space will be earmarked for the participants under category 1, 2 & 3 above. Vacancies if any, will be filled up from applicants in category 4.
* Preference will be given to those who had associated with Kerala Tourism in domestic marketing activities during the last 3 consecutive years.
* Confirmation of participation will be on first come-first-serve basis, subject to the conditions mentioned above.
- Installation and use of Aarogya Sethu Mobile App is mandatory for everyone.
- All passengers must fill up and submit the declaration form using Sandhane App developed by H&FW Department West Bengal for passengers arriving in the state of West Bengal. App can be downloaded through this link http://18.104.22.168/systems/Sandhane/1.2/Sandhane_Gen.apk
- It is mandatory for passengers arriving in the state of West Bengal from other states/UT to carry a negative RT-PCR report not earlier than 72 hours from an ICMR approved laboratory. RT-PCR timeline starts from the swab collection time.
- Some State Governments has announced strict COVID-19 testing measures for those arriving from other States. Hence, it is recommended to carry a negative RT-PCR test report not earlier than 72 hours before arrival.
- Face mask/sheild and hand sanitizer are mandatory for everyone in the stall.
- Only one person is allowed at the table space from participant's side.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- PARTICIPATION FEE: Free of Cost
- For participation in the fairs, a security deposit of Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand only) has to be made, which will be refunded after the completion of all the trade fairs.
- All the payment of security deposit should be made to the below mentioned bank account before registration, and the transaction details should be given while registering. The transaction details towards the payment of security deposit amount should match with the details furnished in the registration form. If not so, the registration will be invalid and the amount of deposit will be forfeited.
- Security deposit of Rs. 10,000/- will not be refunded to those who do not attend the event /withdraw their participation, after confirming table space.
|FOR ANY HELP/QUERIES, PLEASE CONTACT|
Sajeev K. R