As part of our international marketing strategy, Kerala Tourism intends to participate in ATM Dubai (India Tourism Pavilion) in May 2023.
The above events will be planned based on trade participation, market scenario and travel formalities.
||1-4 May 2023
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
- Tour Operators accredited by Kerala Tourism *
- Units classified/approved by Kerala Tourism such as Adventure Service Providers, Serviced Villas, Homestays and Ayurveda Centres
- Houseboat Service Providers with valid licence from authorities concerned/classified by Kerala Tourism
- Hotels/Resorts situated in Kerala
- Tour operators recognized by Ministry of Tourism having office in Kerala
(* DISCOUNTED RATE APPLICABLE)
ALLOCATION OF TABLE SPACE
Number of table space will be
- In accordance with the stand space availed by Kerala Tourism, in the case of Trade Fair.
Allotment of table space will be
- 50% of the total table space will be earmarked for the participants under category 1, 2 & 3
- Vacancies, in this category if any, will be filled up from applicants in category 4 / category 5
- Due preference will be given to those who had associated with Kerala Tourism in International Trade Fairs during immediate previous years
- Confirmation of participation will be on first-come-first-serve basis, subject to the conditions mentioned above
- Co-exhibitor fees for the fair will be intimated later on receipt of the invoice from organiser.
For any help/queries, please contact:
Ramesh T P
Tourist Information Officer
Tel: +91 471 2560427
Mob: +91 94473 63538