Package provided by:
+91 484 2607770 18001039407
• On arrival you will meet and received by our representative, later proceed to Munnar.
• On the way you can also view Cheyyappara waterfalls, Vallara waterfalls, Spice plantations
• You can stop en-route to capture some beauty of Kerala in Your Cam.
• Reach and check in at the hotel/resort in Munnar. Explore the evening at your own.
• Overnight stay at Munnar.
• After breakfast at the resort in Munnar proceed for a full day sightseeing of Munnar.
• Don’t forget to take your camera with you.
• Sightseeing of Munnar includes Eravikulam National park (Rajamalai), Mattupetty Dam, Echo point,
• Shooting point and Kundala Lake.
• After lunch at a local restaurant of Kerala visit Tea Museum (Monday Holiday), Tea Plantations, Blossom Park and Pothenmedu View Point.
• Overnight stay at Munnar.
• Note: Rajamalai will be closed from February to April mid due to breeding season of Goats, Booking for Rajamalai can be done online to avoid rush or call 04865-208255
• After Breakfast at the Hotel/Resort proceeds to Thekkady the land of diverse attractions.
• Sightseeing of Thekkady include Periyar wild life Cruise .
• Optional activities in Thekkady: You can watch martial arts, kathakali, Bambu Rafting elephant ride, elephant bath, tribal dance, musical fountain and can even go for an ayurveda massages.
• Overnight stay at Thekkady.
• Have your breakfast at Kumarakom.
• Reach the boat Jetty, explore the cruise in the backwater.
• Overnight stay in the houseboat.
• After breakfast check out from Alleppey and Proceed to Resort/ Hotel in Kovalam- the internationally renowned beach destination.
• Spend the rest of the day at this palm fringed beach.
• A massive rocky promontory on the beach makes its waters absolutely safe for swimming and water sports.
• Overnight at the Resort/Hotel.
• After breakfasts proceed for the sightseeing of Trivandrum.
• Main attractions of Trivandrum is Sri Padmanabhaswamy temple (dress code of Lungi & Saree is followed).
• Other sightseeing places: Veli Tourist Village, Shangumugham Beach
• Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
After the breakfast, explore the day at your leisure. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Take a sumptuous breakfast at the Hotel in Kanyakumari; later proceed for your onward Journey to your hometown with some sweet memories of your trip of Kerala.
• Complimentary room to fresh-up on arrival(Non A/C)
• Complimentary homely breakfast for arrival before 9.30
• Exclusive vehicle as per itinerary including toll, parking, fuel charges, permit charges and driver bata
• Exclusive Houseboat with all food onboard
• Applicable govt. tax - GST @ 5%
• Any personal expenses, entrance fees at all sightseeing spots
• Lunch and Dinner at Hotels
• Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary
• Base category room has been used for this itinerary
• Room at Munnar and Thekkady will be Non A/C
• Booking will be conformed after receiving advance and on availability of hotels mentioned
• In case of non-availability of rooms in the mentioned hotels, alternate/equivalent hotels will be provided which will be communicated and where rate of package decrease or increase depends on the new option selected