Package provided by:
+91 484 2607770 18001039407
• On arrival you will meet and received by our representative, later proceed to Munnar on the way you can also view Cheeyappara waterfalls, Valara waterfalls, Spice plantations
• You can stop en-route to capture some beauty of Kerala in Your Cam.
• Reach and check in at the hotel/resort in Munnar. Explore the evening at your own.
• Overnight stay at Munnar.
• After breakfast at the resort in Munnar proceed for a full day sightseeing of Munnar.
• Don’t forget to take your camera with you.
• Sightseeing of Munnar includes Eravikulam National park (Rajamalai), Mattupetty Dam, Echo point,
• Shooting point and Kundala Lake.
• After lunch visit Tea Museum (Monday Holiday), Tea Plantations, Blossom Park and Pothenmedu View Point
• Overnight stay at Munnar.
Note: Rajamalai will be closed from February to April mid due to breeding season of Goats, Booking for Rajamalai can be done online to avoid rush or call 04865-208255
• After Breakfast at the Hotel/Resort proceeds to Thekkady the land of diverse attractions.
• Sightseeing of Thekkady include Periyar wild life sanctuary here one can get a close encounter of wild elephant, boar, deer, the great Indian tiger and more, mullaperiyar dam. (You can watch all these only while doing boating in the Lake).
• Optional activities in Thekkady: You can watch martial arts, kathakali, Bambu Rafting elephant ride, elephant bath, tribal dance, musical fountain and can even go for an ayurveda massages.
• Overnight stay at Thekkady
• Have your breakfast at Thekkady later proceed to Aleppey.
• Reach the boat Jetty; explore the cruise in the backwater.
• Overnight stay in the houseboat.
• After breakfast check out from Alleppey and Proceed to Resort/ Hotel in Kovalam the beach of Kerala.
• Explore the day at leisure.
• Overnight at the Resort/Hotel. 4 ½ hrs
• After breakfasts proceed for the sightseeing of Trivandrum.
• Main attractions of Trivandrum includes Sri Padmanabhaswamy temple (dress code of Lungi & Saree is followed).
• Other sightseeing places: Veli Tourist Village, Shangumugham Beach
• Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Take a sumptuous breakfast at the Kovalam Hotel; later proceed for your onward Journey to your hometown with some sweet memories of your Weekend Trip of Kerala.
• Complimentary room to fresh-up on arrival(Non A/C)
• Complimentary homely breakfast for arrival before 9.30
• Exclusive vehicle as per itinerary including toll, parking, fuel charges, permit charges and driver bata
• Exclusive Houseboat with all food on board
• Applicable govt. tax - GST @ 5%
• Any personal expenses, entrance fees at all sightseeing spots
• Lunch and Dinner at Hotels
• Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary
• Base category room has been used for this itinerary
• Room at Munnarand Thekkadywill be Non A/C
• Booking will be conformed after receiving advance and on availability of hotels mentioned
• In case of non-availability of rooms in the mentioned hotels, alternate/equivalent hotels will be provided which will be communicated and where rate of package decrease or increase depends on the new option selected
• For booking, we collect only advance and balance payment need to be settled before starting the tour
• Kindly inform our tour executive on your arrival details to proceed with bookings.