Domestic Trade Fairs and B2B Meets- 2022
As part of our Domestic marketing strategy, Kerala Tourism intends to participate in selected Trade Fairs and to organize B2B Meets during March-May 2022. The details are as follows.
|Sl.No||Trade Fairs||B2B Meets||State||Dates|
|1.||-||New Delhi||Delhi NCR||08th March 2022|
|2.||-||Ahmedabad||Gujarat||10th March 2022|
|3.||OTM Mumbai||-||Maharashtra||14th-16th March 2022|
|4.||-||Hyderabad||Telengana||26th March 2022|
|5.||-||Bengaluru||Karnataka||29th March 2022|
|6.||TTF Chennai||-||Tamil Nadu||31st March-02nd April 2022|
|7.||SATTE Delhi||-||Delhi NCR||18th -20th May 2022|
WHOEVER CAN PARTICIPATE
- Tour Operators accredited by Kerala Tourism/Approved by India Tourism.
- Serviced Villas, Home Stays, Ayurveda Centres, approved/classified by Kerala Tourism.
- House Boat service providers with valid license from concerned authority/ Classified by Kerala Tourism.
- Hotels/Resorts situated in Kerala.
ALLOCATION OF TABLE SPACE:
No. of table space will be
- In accordance with the stand space availed by Kerala Tourism, in the case of Trade Fairs.
- Will be around 25-30 per city in the case of B2B Meets.
- 50% of the total table space will be earmarked for the participants under category 1, 2 & 3 above. Vacancies if any will be filled up from applicants in category 4.
- Due preference will be given to those who had associated with Kerala Tourism in domestic Trade Fairs/B2B meets during immediate previous years.
- Confirmation of participation will be on first come-first-serve basis, subject to the conditions mentioned above.
In the backdrop of the setback faced by the tourism industry due to the pandemic, NO participation fee is levied either for Trade Meets or for B2B Meets.
In order to ensure consistent and coherent conduct of the events, the participants should pay a REFUNDABLE security deposit of Rs.5,000/- (rupees five thousand) per event.
- The Security Deposit will be refunded to the participant, immediately after the successful participation in the event.
- The Security Deposit will be forfeited, if the applicant fails to participate/withdraw without any valid reasons convincing to the authority.
- The payment of security deposit should be made to the below mentioned bank account before registration, and the transaction details should be given while registering. The transaction details towards the payment of security deposit amount should match with the details furnished in the registration form. If not so, the registration will be invalid and the amount of deposit will be forfeited.
|FOR ANY HELP/QUERIES, PLEASE CONTACT|
Sajeev K. R