KERALA TOURISM PARTNERSHIP MEETS 2014 - 15 - (TIER-1 CITIES)
Partnership Meets are effective B2B platforms where the travel and Hospitality Trade from Kerala including Hoteliers, Tour operators, House boat operators, Home stays and Ayurveda centres meet tour operators & travel agents in selected cities in India which are the potential markets for Kerala. It is a full day business event which envisages the promotion of Kerala Tourism via public private partnership and enables buyers from target cities to understand and explore Kerala.
The show will be held in the best available venue in that destination preferably a premium banquet space. Table spaces with the provision of seating for two persons on each side will be allotted to the participants from Kerala who register and pay the required participation fee to Kerala Tourism. Kerala Tourism will be inviting the tour operators and travel agents of the source market to the Partnership Meets to attend as buyers.
The sellers, ie., the Kerala trade members will have to make their own arrangements for their travel, accommodation etc... at their own cost.
PROGRAM FLOW AND TIMINGS
1. Kerala Trade registration and table allotment starts at 9.30 am
2. Buyers are invited for business session from 10 am to 5.30 pm
3. Media registration starts at 12.30 noon
4. Cultural Show and Press Meet from 1.00 pm to 2.00 pm
5. Lunch for Media and trade at 2.00 pm
6. Business session resumes at 3.00 pm & continues till 5.30 pm
7. Business session ends at 5.30 pm
8. Cultural show starts at 5.40 pm and ends at 6.15 pm
PS: In Nagpur Business hours starts at 4pm to 8pm.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE MEETS
1. Effective One-to-One interactions
2. Comprehensive business hours
3. Scratch & win Prizes for buyers
4. Theme based venue branding
5. Lunch & Hi-Tea for the trade
Scratch N' Win Activity
The Scratch N' Win Activity at partnership meets will provide an opportunity for the trade partners from the respective host cities to win valuable gifts from Kerala tourism. The buyers who are coming to the business session will have to visit the seller's table to avail scratch n win coupons, so more the number of seller tables more will be the probability of winning prizes. The scratch n win coupons will give the respective buyer a chance to win prizes that includes gold coins and other valuable gifts.
Last date for registration: 15th December 2014
|PARTNERSHIP FEE 2014 - 15 TIER-1|
|No. of Cities||Actual Rate (Rs.)||Discounted Rate (Rs.)|
|SCHEDULE FOR PARTNERSHIP MEET 2014 -15 - TIER-1 CITIES|
|FOR QUERIES AND ASSISTANCE|
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT D. KAMALAMMA, TOURIST INFORMATION OFFICER, DIRECTORATE OF TOURISM.
CONTACT NO: +91 471 2560427, 2560426 & +91 9446128948