DOMESTIC PARTNERSHIP MEETS AND TRADE FAIRS 2017-18- PHASE II
As part of our domestic marketing strategy, Kerala Tourism is planning to organize Partnership Meets and to participate in trade fairs, as per the tentative schedule shown below during the year 2017-18, Phase II.
ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATION
All the service providers in the business located in Kerala.
PARTICIPATION FEE FOR TRADE FAIRS
Department of Tourism will be setting up Kerala Pavilion in the fairs in an appropriate manner and a table space will be provided to each participant at the rate of Rs. 15,000/- per fair.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Space will be allotted on a first cum first served basis, in the case of Trade Fairs.
- For participation in the Partnership Meets, an advance amount of Rs.15,000/- has to be made (irrespective of the number of Partnership Meets selected) for which a DD in the name of the Director, Department of Tourism, Kerala has to be taken before registration and the DD details should be given while registering. The advance amount will be adjusted against the total participation fee for the Partnership Meets selected. Final payment should be done on receipt of the invoice from Kerala Tourism.
- For participation in the fairs, registration needs to be done along with a security deposit of Rs.10,000/- PER FAIR which will be adjusted against the participation fee for each fair. The Security deposit has to be taken as DD in the name of the Director, Department of Tourism, Kerala and the DD details should be given while registering.
- Advance/Security deposits will not be refunded to those who do not make the full payment before the due date and in case of those who withdraw their participation. Final payment should be done on receipt of the invoice from Kerala Tourism.
- 30% of the total tables for each Partnership Meet/fair will be reserved for tour operators accredited by Kerala Tourism.
- Invoices will be sent only to those trade partners who have paid the advance/security deposit amount and based on the criteria detailed above.
- The DDs in original towards the advance/security deposit should reach the following address within 3 days from the date of registration.
Anil V S
Deputy Director (Marketing)
Directorate of Tourism, Park View,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695033
Phone: +91 471 2560410
|The registration has been closed|
|Trade Fair||Partnership Meet||City/State||Dates||Space|
|Mumbai||Maharashtra||09 Jan 2018|
|IITT Mumbai||Maharashtra||11-13 Jan 2018||Kerala Pavilion|
|Pune||Maharashtra||16 Jan 2018|
|SATTE New Delhi||NCR||31 Jan - 02 Feb 2018||Kerala Pavilion|
|Jaipur||Rajasthan||06 Feb 2018|
|Chandigarh||Haryana/Punjab||09 Feb 2018|
|Bengaluru||Karnataka||13 Feb 2018|
|Hyderabad||Telangana||20 Feb 2018|
|Vishakhapatanam||Andhra Pradesh||22 Feb 2018|
|Chennai||Tamil Nadu||06 Mar 2018|
|Kolkata||West Bengal||09 Mar 2018|
|Patna||Bihar||13 Mar 2018|
|New Delhi||NCR||16 Mar 2018|
|PARTICIPATION FEE 2017-18, PHASE II|
|No. of Cities||Rate||Amount to be paid (in INR)|
|A special discount of 10% on the above discounted rates for eligible properties like classified Homestays, Serviced Villas, House Boats, Ayurveda Centres etc., having 10 rooms and below, and Tour Operators accredited by Kerala Tourism.|
|FOR ANY HELP/QUERIES, PLEASE CONTACT|