DOMESTIC PARTNERSHIP MEETS AND TRADE FAIRS 2018-19- PHASE I
As part of our domestic marketing strategy, Kerala Tourism is planning to organize Partnership Meets and to participate in trade fairs, as per the tentative schedule shown below during 2018-19, Phase I.
ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATION
- Tour Operators accredited by Kerala Tourism.
- Serviced Villas/Home Stays / Ayurveda Centres, approved/classified by Kerala Tourism.
- House Boat service providers with valid license from concerned authority.
- Hotels/Resorts situated in Kerala.
* 50% of the total table space will be earmarked for the participants under category 1, 2 & 3 above. Vacancies if any, will be filled up from applicants in category 4.
* Confirmation of participation will be on first come-first-serve basis.
AVAILABILITY OF TABLE SPACE
- Partnership Meets - 40
- Trade Fairs - 10-25, depending on the space availed by Kerala Tourism in each fair.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Eligible trade partners can register online on or before 13th June 2018.
- For participation in the Partnership Meets, an advance amount of Rs.15,000/- has to be made (irrespective of the number of Partnership Meets selected) for which a DD in the name of the Director, Department of Tourism, Kerala has to be taken before registration and the DD details should be given while registering. The advance amount will be adjusted against the total participation fee for the Partnership Meets selected. Final payment should be done on receipt of the invoice from Kerala Tourism.
- For participation in the fairs, registration needs to be done along with a security deposit of Rs.10,000/- per fair which will be adjusted against the participation fee for each fair. The Security deposit has to be taken as DD in the name of the Director, Department of Tourism, Kerala and the DD details should be given while registering.
- Advance/Security deposits will not be refunded to those who do not make the full payment before the due date and in case of those who withdraw their participation. Final payment should be done on receipt of the invoice from Kerala Tourism.
- Invoices will be sent only to those trade partners who have paid the advance/security deposit amount and based on the criteria detailed above.
- The DDs in original towards the advance/security deposit should reach the following address within 3 days from the date of registration.
Anil V S
Deputy Director (Marketing)
Directorate of Tourism,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695033
Tel: +91 471 2560410
|LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION||13th June 2018|
|#||Trade Fair||Partnership Meet City||State||Dates|
|1||TTF Kolkota||West Bengal||06-08 Jul 2018|
|1||Bhubaneswar||Odisha||10 Jul 2018|
|2||Vijayawada||Andhra Pradesh||12 Jul 2018|
|2||IITM Bengaluru||Karnataka||27-29 Jul 2018|
|3||Ahmedabad||Gujarat||31 Jul 2018|
|4||Vadodara||Gujarat||01 Aug 2018|
|5||Surat||Gujarat||03 Aug 2018|
|6||Lucknow||Uttar Pradesh||14 Aug 2018|
|7||Indore||Madhya Pradesh||17 Aug 2018|
|3||TTF Ahmedabad||Gujarat||07-09 Sep 2018|
|8||Nagpur||Maharashtra||03 Oct 2018|
|4||TTF Mumbai||Maharashtra||05-07 Oct 2018|
|9||Pune||Maharashtra||09 Oct 2018|
|10||Mumbai||Maharashtra||12 Oct 2018|
|5||IITM Hyderabad||Telangana||23-25 Nov 2018|
|PARTICIPATION FEE FOR PARTNERSHIP MEETS|
|No. of Cities||Rate||Amount to be paid (in INR)|
* GST is applicable
|PARTICIPATION FEE FOR TRADE FAIRS|
Department of tourism will be setting up Kerala Pavilion in fairs in an appropriate manner and a table space will be provided to each participant at the rate of Rs. 15,000/- per fair.
|FOR ANY HELP/QUERIES, PLEASE CONTACT|