Worried about the hassles of a short notice vacation to Kerala? Relax. Now you can plan your holidays to Kerala even on a short notice, with fewer hurdles. Apply for your Visa Online, get the 'Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA)' and fly to Kerala all set to have the time of your life.
Tourist Visa on Arrival (T-VoA) enabled with Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) is available to Foreign Tourists coming to Kerala.
The following are the criterion for eligibility to avail this facility. However for latest updates regarding the same, kindly visit
- International Travellers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation, sightseeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
- Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- International Travellers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket,with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
- International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
- Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders.
- Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent's/Spouse's Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
- Not available to International Travel Document Holders.