Guidelines and Instructions for Kurinji Visitors
- Do not pluck the flowers or plant. They are an endangered endemic species and an integral part of the ecosystem. Any harm to even a single plant will impact the entire region at large.
- Please understand that the plants will grow only above an altitude of 1500 meters and plucking them in hopes of growing them at home will be in vain.
- The Kurinji plants are fire resistant and act as a natural protector to the grasslands from forest fires and also check soil erosion so please refrain from harming the plant.
- If harmed the Kurinji will cease to exist not only denying future generations the sacred experience of witnessing its flowering but also irreparably damage the delicate balance of the environment.
- The Neelakurinji flowering area is a STRICTLY NO PLASTIC ZONE. Please cooperate.
- Do not forget, our Earth is our responsibility.