General Terms and Conditions
- The online painting competition is open to children from all countries around the world. Since this competition is for children between the age of four and sixteen years (born on/after 01.09.2002 and on/before 01.09.2014), their parents or legal guardians are supposed to read, understand and accept the terms and conditions of the contest in English published here directly or with the support of a language interpreter of their choice.
- All the laws of the Republic of India will be applicable to this contest.
- By submitting the application, the entrant and his/her parent or legal guardian accepts all the rules and regulations of the contest.
- Kerala Tourism reserves the right to cancel the contest partly or fully or modify the terms and conditions of the contest partly or fully without assigning any specific reason.
- The Secretary, Department of Tourism, Government of Kerala will be the final authority to decide and/or settle any dispute of whatsoever nature arising out of or connected to this contest and the decision of the Secretary will be final and non-appealable in all such matters.
- The entrant to this competition should paint a picture of any aspect of Kerala on paper. He/she can refer the photos and videos available on Kerala for references if any. A scanned image of the painting should be uploaded to your profile after registration. The entrant should also send the original painting at his/her expense, if Kerala Tourism, demands the same.
- Kerala Tourism reserves the non-exclusive right to use the entries received in the contest for its publicity or promotional activities.
- All communications regarding the contest will be in English language only.
View Detailed Terms and Conditions
- Registration for this competition begins on September 1, 2018. Submission of entries can commence immediately on completion of verification of registration.
- Entries can be submitted till 31st January 2019.
- Best 2000 pictures will be shortlisted by a committee and published on 15 February 2019.
- The winners will be declared before 15 March 2019.