DOMESTIC PARTNERSHIP MEETS AND TRADE FAIRS 2019-20, PHASE II
As part of our domestic marketing strategy, Kerala Tourism is planning to organize Partnership Meets and to participate in trade fairs, as per the tentative schedule shown below during 2019-20, Phase II.
ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATION
- Tour Operators accredited by Kerala Tourism.
- Serviced Villas/Home Stays / Ayurveda Centres, approved/classified by Kerala Tourism.
- House Boat service providers with valid license from concerned authority.
- Hotels/Resorts situated in Kerala.
- Tour Operators accredited by India Tourism having office in Kerala.
* 50% of the total table space will be earmarked for the participants under category 1, 2 & 3 above. Vacancies if any, will be filled up from applicants in category 4 & 5.
* Confirmation of participation will be on first come-first-serve basis.
* Preference will be given to those who had associated with Kerala Tourism in domestic marketing activities during the last 3 consecutive years.
AVAILABILITY OF TABLE SPACE
- Partnership Meets - 40
- Trade Fairs - 10-25, depending on the space availed by Kerala Tourism in each fair.
PARTICIPATION FEE FOR PARTNERSHIP MEETS :
Please see the table.
PARTICIPATION FEE FOR TRADE FAIRS:
Department of tourism will be setting up Kerala Pavilion in fairs in an appropriate manner and a table space will be provided to each participant at the rate of Rs.15,000/- per fair.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE :
- For participation in the Partnership Meets an advance amount of Rs.15,000/- has to be made, irrespective of the number of Partnership Meets selected. The advance amount will be adjusted against the total participation fee for the Partnership Meets selected. Final payment should be done on receipt of the invoice from Kerala Tourism.
- For participation in the fairs, a security deposit of Rs.10,000/- PER FAIR has to be made, which will be adjusted against the participation fee for each fair. Final payment should be done on receipt of the invoice from Kerala Tourism.
- All the payment of advance/security deposit should be made to the below mentioned bank account before registration, and the transaction details should be given while registering. The transaction details towards the payment of advance/security deposit amount should match with the details furnished in the registration form.
- Advance/Security deposits will not be refunded to those who do not make the full payment before the due date and in case of those who withdraw their participation.
- Invoices will be sent only to those trade partners who have paid the advance/security deposit amount and based on the criteria detailed above.
|PARTICIPATION FEE 2019-20, PHASE II|
|No. of Cities||RATE||Amount to be paid (in INR)|
|SCHEDULE – PHASE II|
|#||Trade Fair||Partnership Meet City||State||Dates|
|1||SATTE Delhi||Delhi||08-10 Jan 2020|
|2||IITT Mumbai||Maharashtra||15-17 Jan 2020|
|1||Hyderabad||Telangana||21 Jan 2020|
|2||Visakhapatnam||Andhra Pradesh||23 Jan 2020|
|3||TTF Chennai||Tamil Nadu||24-26 Jan 2020|
|3||Kolkata||West Bengal||28 Jan 2020|
|4||Guwahati||Assam||30 Jan 2020|
|4||TTF & OTM Mumbai||Maharashtra||03-05 Feb 2020|
|5||Amritsar||Punjab||11 Feb 2020|
|6||Chandigarh||Hariyana/Punjab||13 Feb 2020|
|7||Delhi||Delhi||18 Feb 2020|
|8||Jaipur||Rajasthan||20 Feb 2020|
|9||Bengaluru||Karnataka||3 Mar 2020|
|10||Chennai||Tamil Nadu||05 Mar 2020|
|5||GITB Jaipur||Rajasthan||19-21 Apr 2020|
|FOR ANY HELP/QUERIES, PLEASE CONTACT|
Partnership Meets & Trade Fairs