Department of Tourism has invited applications for the post of Information Assistant Trainees in Tourism Information Centres. Interested applicants can apply online for the same through the Online Application System - SIAT.
Note: Applications via post will not be accepted and the selection will be based on interview.
- Degree/ Post Graduation in Tourism from recognized University OR
- Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a post graduate Diploma in Tourism.
Training Period: 1 year
Consolidated Stipend: Rs. 15,000/- per month
Last Date of application: Before 18-01-2023 11:59 PM
The upper age limit is 30 as on 31-12-2022
- Trainees who have already undergone training with Department of Tourism are NOT eligible to apply.
- Selection of trainees will be based on a panel interview by a board appointed by the Director, Department of Tourism, and the decision of the Director, Department of Tourism will be final.
- Those who have been selected for training shall be engaged for training at any Tourist Information Centers operated by Department of Tourism across the state, and Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Goa and Mysore.
- No emoluments/facilities beyond the consolidated stipend will be provided to be engaged at the Centers outside the state.
- Those who are NOT willing to be engaged at the Centers outside the state shall opt out while submitting application.
- The engagement will be purely for training and the candidates are not eligible for any claim in future for any kind of appointment in Department of Tourism, Govt. of Kerala.
- All the selected trainees will be under observation for the first three months and those who found inappropriate for the training in any manner will be terminated from training without any notice period.
- The Director, Department of Tourism reserves the right to reject any application without showing any reason, to relocate any trainee to any center, and to terminate the tenure of training in respect of any trainee at any time without any notice period.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
How to Apply:- Candidates have to register in the job application portal by clicking the "Register Now" button. Once you have registered, you will receive an activation mail with the registered mail id. After activating the profile, candidates can submit their online application in the job portal.