How to do Dhanurasana, a variation?
- Lie down flat on your abdomen.
- Ensure that your forehead is placed against the floor and your legs are close together.
- Bend your legs at the knees and bring your feet up behind you.
- Stretch your arms backward and grasp your ankles.
- Inhale. Lift your head off the ground and simultaneously lift your thighs upwards.
- Your body should be arching upwards now.
- Rock your body back and forth while maintaining the position.
- Inhale as you rock backward and exhale as you rock forwards.