Good to strengthen the muscles and nerves in the shoulders and neck. Doing this asana regularly improves digestion.
How to do Salabhasana?
- Lie down flat on your abdomen. Place your hands beneath your thighs.
- Rest your head on your chin - that is, your face must not be on the floor.
- Breathe deeply or a while.
- Inhale. Raise your legs as high as you can.
- Make sure your knees remain straight as your legs are lifted.
- Maintain the posture for about 5 seconds at the outset.
- With practice, increase the timing to about 30 seconds.
- Exhale. Lower your legs gradually onto the floor. Relax.