Relieves constipation & flatulence. Invigorates the reproductive system and improves its health.
How to do Pavanamuktasana?
- Lie down flat on your back. Keep your legs and feet close together.
- Breathe evenly. Exhale. Raise your legs off the floor.
- Bend your raised legs at the knees. Ensure that your legs are still close together.
- With your hands, grasp the parts of your legs right below the knees.
- Pull your knees back towards your head.
- Now, lift your head off the floor and move it forward till your forehead touches your knees.
- Breathe evenly and maintain the posture for a few seconds.
- To unwind, straighten your legs out slowly and let your head rest back on the floor.