Many members of this church earlier worshipped at Kudamaloor or at the Vadakkumkara St. John’s Church. All these churches were far away and they were keen on a church in their locality. Finally, 14 families donated money to purchase land and the foundation stone for the Nava Nazreth Church was laid in 1915.
|St. John's Church, Vallara
|Attamangalam St. John's Jacobite Church