The St. Peter’s Church was constructed in 1891 for the Latin Catholic community in the village. It was the then Varappuzha Archdiocese’s Verapoly Bishop Leonard who spearheaded the initiative. In the earthquake of 1899, the church was ruined. Though reconstructed, it was again destroyed. In 1916, the church was rebuilt with a strong foundation.
|Attamangalam St. John's Jacobite Church||St. John's Orthodox Church|