Akarna Dhanurasana, yoga posture or yoga asana improves flexibility of the leg muscles. while doing this asana on a regular basis also improves the health of abdominal muscles.
How to do Akarna Dhanurasana?
- Sit on the floor. Stretch your legs out in front of you. Ensure that your feet are close together.
- Bend forward and stretch your arms to hold your toes.
- Keep your torso as erect as you can.
- Inhale. Lift your left leg.
- Bring your left foot up to your left ear.
- Keep your hold on the other leg.
- Maintain the posture. Breathe evenly.
- Repeat the movement on the other side.