Kukkudasana strengthens the wrists and the abdominal muscles.
How to do Kukkudasana?
- Sit in the Padmasana posture - that is, with your legs crossed and soles facing upward close to the navel. Inhale deeply.
- Place your hands between your thighs and your calves and place your hands downward.
- Push through till your palms are resting on the floor.
- Keep your palms beside one another, thumbs touching each other.
- Exhale. Lift your body off the ground slowly.
- Balance the weight of your body on your palms.
- Ensure that you are breathing evenly to better maintain balance.
- Remain in the posture for as long as you can.