While doing Eka Pada Sirshasana, the parts of the body benefited are the lumbar and thoracic regions.
How to do Eka Pada Sirshasana?
- Sit cross-legged on the floor.
- Grasp your right foot with both hands and draw the sole up towards your chest.
- Raise the foot further to the level of your nose and then to your forehead.
- Tilt your head forward so you can bring the right leg over your right shoulder.
- Stretch your leg a little further so that the toes are aligned with the back of your head.
- Bring your arms together as in prayer, at the level of your chest.
- Maintain the position for a few seconds.
- Repeat the posture with the other leg.