Kurmasana or Tortoise Pose does not only make your body flexible but it also supports your health rejuvenates the nervous system due to the spinal stretch.
How to do Kurmasana?
- Sit on the floor. Stretch your legs forward and then place them as wide apart as you can.
- Inhale. Stretch your arms upward, over your head.
- Raise your knees slightly, bending them.
- Lower your stretched arms to either side and ensure that your palms face downward.
- Turn your wrist to have your fingers pointing backward.
- Now, slide your arms under your raised knees.
- Your torso must be parallel to the ground at this point. Allow your head to touch the floor.
- Gently stretch your legs to straighten your knees.