Regular practice of Janu Sirshasna calms your brain and will be relieved from stress. This asana reduces anxiety levels in the body and also the mind.
How to do Janu Sirshasana?
- Sit erect. Stretch your legs out in front of you.
- Bend your left leg at the knee in such a manner that the calf is placed against the floor.
- Your left foot should be turned down along the floor so that the heel can press into the inner side of your right thigh.
- Bend forward and reach for your outstretched right foot with both hands. Keep your chin up and your head high.
- Exhale. Bend your torso forward at the waist so that your forehead rests on your right knee.
- Maintain the posture for a minute while breathing deeply.
- Relax the grasp of your right toes. Return to an erect position while remaining seated.
- Repeat with the other leg.