This church which is located near the northern entrance of the famed Broadway comes under the CSI North Kerala Arch Diocese. It was constructed by an Englishman by name Rev. J. H. Bishop. The man in charge of the construction was Browning, the then Chief Engineer of Kochi State. This was the centre of CSI missionaries who worked in Kochi. Rev. A. B. Sealy who was the principal of Maharaja’s College, Ernakulam, between 1874 and 1892, lived here. This was known as Russel Sealy Memorial Church.