This was constructed in 1954 in the Gothic style, within the Mangalapuzha seminary. The granite church, standing proudly on the Mangalapuzha hill on the banks of Periyar is a masterpiece of Engineering skill. Victor Sam Miguel, a Carmelite priest, was its architect. He also constructed the Vijayapuram Cathedral church. The picture of Last Supper in the main altar and the marble statues within the church are really a treat for the faithful. The stained glasses in the 24 windows, depicting the twelve Disciples of Christ were made in Belgium. The materials used for constructing the church, like tiles, marble statues, sakrari, candle stands, glass paintings etc. were imported from Italy, Spain, Ukraine and Belgium. The pulpit of the church was being used till recently. The chapel in the graveyard has the tombs of Fr. Zacharias and Fr. Aurelian, who were rectors of the seminary in the Fifties.